Introduction to Terms and Conditions
By downloading, browsing, accessing or using this MasterPay Website/Mobile Application, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. These terms and conditions apply to all Users of this Website/Mobile Application (including but not limited to Members). Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS:
Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website and its Mobile Application. By using the Website and Mobile Application and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. Your access to and use of the Website/Mobile Application or Services is subject (unless expressly stated otherwise) exclusively to these terms and conditions. You will not use the Website/ Mobile Application for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. By using the Website/Mobile Application you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
If you are entering into these terms and conditions on behalf of your employer or acting as an employee, you warrant that you are authorized to enter into legally binding contracts on behalf of your employer. You further warrant that your employer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Website, Mobile Application, Tools and Services are directed solely for use in jurisdictions within the Territory of India. Company makes no representation that any Tools or Services provided on the Website/Mobile Application are appropriate or available for use outside India. Those who access the Website/Mobile Application and use the Tools and Services from locations outside India than such access and use is illegal. Company reserves the right to limit the availability of the Website/Mobile Application, the tools or the Services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction we so desire, at any time and in our sole discretion.
REGISTRATION DATA AND ACCOUNT SECURITY:
Need for registration: You must Register in the Website/Mobile Application with your true and correct information including but not limited to Full name, Firm/Company name, Full address, Mobile number, Email Id, Pan Number, Aadhar Number, GST number, etc.
- By accessing and using the Website/Mobile Application, you represent, warrant and covenant (a) to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about you as may be requested by any registration forms or templates on the Site or Mobile App or otherwise provided to you by Company; (b) to ensure that your User account is not shared or accessed by an individual other than yourself; (c) not to register or log-in on behalf of an individual other than yourself nor to allow any other individual to register or log-in under your User account; (d) not to use another User’s account; (e) to maintain the security of your password, User ID and/or other access methods you may be granted as a User; (f) to maintain and promptly update your registration data, and any other information you provide to us, to keep it accurate, current and complete; (g) that you are fully responsible for any and all use of your account and for any and all activities that occur through the use of any password, User ID or other access methods you may be granted, whether or not such use is authorized by you; and (h) not to access or attempt to access any password-protected portions of the Site without an authorized access method or through any means other than by utilizing your authorized access method on the appropriate Site or Mobile App page.
Declaration regarding non-requirement to be registered under the Central /
State/ UT/ Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017:
As per Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017, if you are not required to get registered under the Act, then You hereby declare the following:
“I do hereby state that I am not required to get myself registered under the Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 as I have the turnover below the taxable limit as specified under the Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017.
I hereby also confirm that if during any financial year we decide or require to register under the GST in that case I undertake to provide all the requisite information and documents.
I also understand that quoting of any false information in this declaration shall render me liable for all applicable legal and penal consequences, for which I shall be solely responsible.
I request you to treat this Electronic Acceptance as a declaration regarding non-requirement to be registered under the Goods and Service Tax Act, 2017.”
If you are a registered dealer than you need to update your KYCs at the Accounts Department, Contact no.: +91-63534-30704
RULES ABOUT USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE MOBILE APPLICATION:
- We will use reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. However, we do not guarantee that the Services or the Website /Mobile Application will be free of faults, and we do not accept liability for any such faults, errors or omissions. In the event of any such error, fault or omission, you should report it by contacting us at our Customer care no.+91-84590-06006.
- We do not warrant that your use of the Services or the Website /Mobile Application will be uninterrupted. Notwithstanding that we will try to allow uninterrupted access to the Services and the Website /Mobile Application, access to the Services and the Website /Mobile Application may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- We do not give any warranty that the Services and the Website/Mobile Application are free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information or Services on the Website/Mobile Application from time to time. Your access to the Website /Mobile Application and/or the Services may also be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore such access as soon as we reasonably can. For the avoidance of doubt, we reserve the right to withdraw any information or Services from the Website /Mobile Application at any time.
- We reserve the right to block access to and/or to edit or remove any material which in our reasonable opinion may give rise to a breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY:
- The Website /Mobile Application, the Services, the information on the Website /Mobile Application and use of all related facilities are provided on an "as is, as available" basis without any warranties whether express or implied.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties relating to the Website/Mobile Application and its contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in the Website/Mobile Application, warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, non-infringement or implied warranties from course of dealing or usage of trade.
- We do not warrant that the Website/Application will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code or that the Website/Mobile Application will not be affected by any acts of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
- While we may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website/ Mobile Application, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness or completeness.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, howsoever caused, resulting from your access to, use of or inability to use, reliance on or downloading from the site, or any delays, inaccuracies in the information or in its transmission including but not limited to damages for loss of business or profits, use, data or other intangible, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Champion accepts online payments only from the bank account of the Distributors appointed, no third party payments are accepted. The third party payments are considered as illegal. If any of the distributors makes any such payments, the distributor shall be liable for such transactions and shall hold Champion harmless from any and all claims arising out of or related to such transactions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- All editorial content, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trade marks on the Website /Mobile Application are protected by copyright laws and/or other laws and/or international treaties, and belong to us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be. These works, logos, graphics, sounds or images may not be copied, reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcasted or circulated whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be.
- Nothing contained on the Website /Mobile Application should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website /Mobile Application without our written permission. Misuse of any trademarks or any other content displayed on the Website/Mobile Application is prohibited.
- We will not hesitate to take legal action against any unauthorized usage of our trade marks, name or symbols to preserve and protect its rights in the matter. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
You agree to indemnify, save, and hold MasterPay, its affiliates, employees, officers, directors and partners harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to: (i) Your use or misuse of the MasterPay Services or of the MasterPay Platform; (ii) any violation by You of this Agreement; or (iii) any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by You herein. MasterPay reserves the right, at Your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which You are required to indemnify MasterPay, including rights to settle, and You agree to cooperate with MasterPay’s defense and settlement of these claims. MasterPay will use reasonable efforts to notify You of any claim, action, or proceeding brought by a third party that is subject to the foregoing indemnification upon becoming aware of it. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
MasterPay is only a reseller of digital products. MasterPay does not provide mobile operator services and is only a reseller of prepaid mobile recharge services which are ultimately provided by telecommunications service providers (hereafter Telco or Telcos) or by other distributors or aggregators of such Telcos. MasterPay is not a warrantor, insurer, or guarantor of the services to be provided by the Telcos. Prepaid mobile recharge sold by MasterPay to You is sold without recourse against MasterPay for any breach of contract by the Telcos. Any disputes regarding the quality, minutes provided, cost, expiration, or other terms of the mobile prepaid recharge purchased must be handled directly between You (or the recipient of the recharge) and the Telco. The terms and conditions set out in this section are applicable, mutatis mutandis, to other prepaid recharge products available on the MasterPay Platform including prepaid recharges in relation to DTH, data card and toll tags as well as to other prepaid recharge products that may be offered on the MasterPay Platform. MasterPay will not be responsible for any failure on the part of any of its recharge partners in effecting a recharge.
- We may periodically make changes to the contents of the Website /Mobile Application, including to the descriptions and prices of goods and services advertised, at any time and without notice. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website /Mobile Application.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time without notice. The revised Terms and Conditions of Use will be posted on the Website /Mobile Application and shall take effect from the date of such posting. You are advised to review these terms and conditions periodically as they are binding upon you.